House - sold STC (Subject to Contract) - 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
It consists of an entrance hall, a living room, a room that can be used as a kitchen overlooking the garden, between floors possibility of a bathroom or a multipurpose room, on the 1st floor a bedroom with currently a kitchen, between floor a multipurpose room, on the 2nd floor two bedrooms, cellar.
According to the town planning information, the property:
- is automatically registered in the inventory of real estate assets (year of construction: 1900-1918);
- is included in the IRISMONUMENT architectural heritage inventory project;
- the legal urban destination of this property: housing
- The lawful urban planning use(s) of this property: apartment
- If it is a building, the number of dwellings: 2
Town planning information is available upon request.
Visits by appointment 0476 429 022 (Sabine) or 0496 279 25 (Coralline)